In this section you can monitor the performance of your call center. For this purpose, a Default Admin Board is available, which clearly shows the basic metrics that will help you better optimize the operation of the call center. Data are available to supervisors from January 2020.
The ability to create custom boards, along with the ability to define custom metrics, depends on whether you have the switchable feature Performance enabled.
To access options beyond the default board, please contact your sales representative or contact us via chat on our website.
When setting the board up, you shall choose its title and time period for the reports which you wish to be presented there. You may find some inspiration by inspecting the starting board, or you can simply copy an already finished board and modify it. Then you pick and adjust individual metrics and modify the position and size of the display. The metrics may also be exported to .csv file by clicking the button for the export located within the upper bar.
When deleting the reports, the choice has to be confirmed repeatedly (double-click on the “delete” button).
Overview of supported reports (metrics):
|Display options||Report title||Filters|
|Number, chart, table||Session count per operator||Source, tags, operators, chatbots, session result|
|Number, chart||Ø Time in queue||Source, tags, session result|
|Chart, table||Session results||Source, tags, operators, chatbots, session results|
|Number||Ø Session feedback||Source, tags, operators, chatbots, session result|
|Chart, table||Ø Session feedback per operator||Source, tags, operators, chatbots, session result|
|Number, chart||Ø Session duration||Source, tags, session result|
|Number, chart||Tags count||Source, tags, operators, chatbots|
|Number, chart, table||Ø Operator connection time in session||Source, tags, operators, chatbots, session result|
|Number||Response time on client messages||Source, tags, operators, chatbots, session result|
|Chart, table||Ø Response time to the client’s messages per operator||Source, tags, operators, chatbots, session result|
|Number, chart, table||Ø Time between accepting the client and first message from the operator||Source, tags, operators, session result|
|Number, chart||Number of offline forms submitted||-|
|Chart||Ø Number of offline forms submitted||-|
|Chart||Ø Session count||Days, source, tags, operators, chatbots, session result, session state|
|Number, chart||Ø Response time on e-mail per operator||Tags, operators, inbox|
|Chart||E-mail count per operator||Tags, operators, inbox|
Note 1: The data displayed in the reports is not real-time. In each full hour, the data for the previous hour is reloaded.
Note 2: Within the chart "Number of sessions by operator" only sessions that were received and completed on the same day are counted.
Details on e-mail reports
The following information is relevant for reports:
- Ø Email response time by operator
- Number of emails by operator
- Automatically ignored emails are not counted in the statistics (no one to count them)
- Messages are always counted in the report (not threads)
- only incoming messages are counted (i.e. never messages sent or with a different status are counted in the reporting)
- Response time is the difference between the moment a message is received/created and the moment:
- manually marking a thread as ignored
- sending a reply to a thread
- forwarding a thread to someone else
- If there are multiple incoming pending mails in a thread, then one reply/ignore/forward will count all those pending mails in the statistics.
- The reports "Ø E-mail response time by operator" and "Number of e-mails by operator" show data since the deployment of version 2.94.