Implemented on: 7 May 2019
What's new in mluvii
1) Setting up chatbot availability
Chatbots are great partners for agents. They do what they are told without talking back, they do not have to rest, and sometimes they even entertain the client. We know this well in mluvii and we are constantly trying to improve communication automation. You can now set the availability of individual chatbots in the Opening Hours tab similarly to agent groups. If you don’t set a limit, the chatbot will be available to your clients all the time. But even a chatbot sometimes deserves a holiday, which you can set in the Holidays tab :-). You can learn more in our documentation.
2) View a conversation transcript by clicking on the session detail
You can get to a session transcript even easier now. When you open the session detail, you no longer have to click on the conversation transcript every time. We decided to swap the order of the tabs so you can check the course of each session even easier.
3) History of parameters in the session detail
We presented the history of parameters in the session detail before. With your feedback, we have worked to make the history panel distinctive enough. Now it remains expanded and everyone can set the size according to their preferences :-).
4) Rejection of routing requests after working hours
We remedied the situation when a client opens a chat just before the end of working hours and enters the queue after working hours. Newly, when entering the queue, the availability of individual agents is checked, and if no one is online, the client is redirected to the offline form. Now the client will not have to wait until the next day. See the documentation for a complete routing description.
Minor changes in the app:
- Use the up and down arrows to scroll through the chat messages.
- Notifications for agents no longer displays minus values.
- The client can insert only one file when requesting a file share.
- An application is no longer ringing to the agent when the client is accepted by another agent.
- Added scrollbar to select widget when previewing widgets, forms and Hero cards.
- Website in the section Browser renders it the way it should on Internet Explorer clients.