Implemented on: 21 May 2019
What's new in mluvii
1) Two-Factor Authentication to log in to the app
Security matters to us. To guarantee you even more data protection, we have decided to add the option to enable Two-Factor Authentication. This means that before logging into the application, the user will receive an e-mail with a login code, which must be entered to log in to mluvii. The code is valid for 5 minutes. If you want to use this feature, please contact your sales representative or write to us via the chat :-).
2) Edit the file sharing section
For the sake of clarity, we have modified the form of the Share section. You will find buttons for screen sharing and request of file sharing from the client. Files from administration are displayed in individual folders. To preview a file, just click on the file name.
3) Mluvii app optimization
We regularly review and tune application stability. We have made a few changes that aren’t visible at first sight, but accelerate application response and increase user experience.
Minor changes in the app:
- Reaching clients through Visitors now works reliably even if multiple scripts are inserted to a website.
- We have modified the availability of a widget if it is to be subject to chatbot availability. The widget will now be online.
- We speak another language! The client side of the app is now also available in Serbian.
Thank you for your feedback, which continuously helps us improve mluvii :)