Implemented on: 30 July 2019
What's new in mluvii
1) Set the prioritization of requests within a group
Wondering how to better optimize your agents’ workload? We have a new feature that will, for example, allow the client to connect with the agent with whom they had the last conversation. In the detail of a group of agents, you can determine the conditions under which the individual agents are to be selected for the progressive assignment of sessions. The settings are available in a clear menu. This helps you optimize your call centre operations even better. If you need help with setup, please contact us :-).
2) Tagging e-mail conversations
To make tagging even easier for you, we have added new colour options for each tag. You can use enhanced tags for both classic sessions and e-mail conversations.
3) E-mail routing and current status overview
In the new version, the e-mails received another improvement in the form of routing the message to another agent or group of agents. In the detail of each e-mail conversation, you have an overview of which agents the request is currently assigned to. You can quickly and easily find out the capacity of your call centre and, at your discretion, you can also manually forward individual requests to another agent or group of agents.
Minor changes in the app:
- Fixed display of times in agent metrics and agent overview.
- Agent icons are hidden for people who do not have Agent rights.
- Displays the phone number entry dialog even if displaying is disabled in the settings.