Implemented on: 29 August 2019
What's new in mluvii
1) More accurate e-mail routing
E-mail routing has been improved to make it easier to handle requests. You can now route e-mails also by sender, subject, and message body. This allows you to better allocate requests to individual operators.
2) Operator permissions for individual channels
Do you manage a call centre composed of different teams or would you like to divide the roles of operators in mluvii according to their specialization? We have good news for you. The latest version of the app makes it possible to assign permission to individual operators to operate specific channels. Find more details.
3) Removed Flash support
We follow the decision of Google that blocked the use of Flash by default with the new version of Chrome 76. Audio-visual connectivity in mluvii with clients using Internet Explorer (IE) is no longer supported. Check our Browser support tab.
4) Extending support for chatbots based on Microsoft Bot Framework technology
Mluvii now supports blocking of the text field for inserting a message by the client. Based on your feedback, we have identified scenarios where the interaction between a chatbot and a customer may be contraindicative. Therefore, we have decided to add the option to the development of chatbots of preventing clients from writing into chat during a chat with a bot. You will certainly use this option if you want the client to focus more on reading chatbot messages than on instant response. To learn how to best use this functionality, see our documentation.
5) Extension of REST API with calls when changing callParams
Based on your requirements, we have expanded REST API support with a new call when changing any of the callParams. This allows you, for example, to verify the filled-in data by a client with a third-party application (e.g. in CRM or login systems) during an existing session. We will be happy to advise you on their integration. You can learn more in our documentation.
Minor changes in the app:
- Attempting to delete a group, chatbot, or parameter disables deletion if these are used in one of the settings.
- When switching over, it is no longer possible to link a request with a group of operators that is currently unavailable.
- We fixed saving of selection of displayed columns in tables. After logging in again you will see the tables according to your settings again.
- Loop loading of a client’s chat when the operator quits the chat with the client and the client refreshes the page.
- We fixed the “Visitors” section display if the user has “View Visitors” rights.
- In the “Operator Metrics” table, the values are now displayed correctly according to the user’s current location.