News in Mluvii
1) Contact Directory as new part of mluvii
Every version of mluvii means a new milestone for us. And it is no different with Version 2.34, in which we started paving the way toward a full-fledged omnichannel platform. We are pleased to introduce the Contact Directory. The Directory of Contacts is a new part of the Operator Interface for mluvii and is used to manage contact information about users. All information is displayed in one place, even if clients are communicating with you from multiple devices or different channels, such as Facebook, WhatsApp, or email.
Based on the client’s email or phone, you can easily find in the Directory of Contacts all conversations the customer has with your business. The information is loaded in the background and displayed directly in the operator interface. The operator can also browse the directory of contacts and manually assign the necessary information to the customer. We hope that you will be satisfied with your directory of contacts and provide us with feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org or via feedback directly in the app.
2) Manage the availability of individual channels for operators
Do you need to better manage your operators’ workload in mluvii? Then you will surely welcome a new modification from the Operators section, to which we have added the possibility of changing the availability of individual channels for operators. All you need to do is click the switch for a specific operator to adjust its availability.
3) Adjust sounds for incoming sessions
Based on your feedback, we've enhanced the app’s settings to customize sounds for incoming sessions. There are several preset sounds to choose from. You can change the ringtone of an incoming chat, the sound of automatically received customers, and notifications when the operator is unavailable. Finally, you can customize everything according to your preferences. :-)
4) Ability to download email information using the REST API
We have expanded our REST API and now you can download information about email sessions. You will appreciate this functionality if you need to download e-mail sessions on a regular basis and work with this information. Learn more in our documentation.
5) Redirection of assigned requests after the routing change
If you modify the conditions of the active routing, the changes will take effect immediately after saving. You no longer have to wait for newly created routing to be bundled into packages or emails to make changes.
Minor changes to the application:
- The opening sentence in the chat is already correctly displayed in the operator interface.
- We fixed an incorrect SLA deduction for emails if you were entered more than 23 hours.
- You must now define the conditions for storing the rule for ignoring emails.
- We fixed condition evaluation for auto-ignore emails. The action is already performed correctly when all conditions are fulfilled at the same time.