Deployed on 21. 1. 2020
News in mluvii
1) Choose yourself what types of files get into mluvii
To make your and your client’s data more secure, we’ve added the option to limit the types of files you can work with in mluvii. Operators and supervisors may upload only allowed file types into mluvii. Format restrictions also apply to file sharing between the agent and the client. Higher security not only applies to chat, but also to mluvii e-mail client. If an e-mail with unwanted file type arrives in mluvii, the agent cannot download such attachment. This feature can be set by the server administrator for the entire company. If you are interested in restricting file types, we will be happy to set this up for you. Don’t hesitate to contact your sales representative or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Operators can download files shared by the client with one click
If the operator and the client work together with shared files, they can immediately download the client’s file using the new button. Files from mluvii showed in the share menu and session files can now also be downloaded.
Minor changes to the application:
- We fixed the view of conversation transcripts for ongoing chats in the Sessions table.
- The introductory sentence in a chat on the agent’s side if the operator invites the client to chat via the Visitors section is no longer shown.
- There are corrected values in the “Status” column in the e-mail thread table. They now correspond to how they are used in group settings.
- Routing to the whole group respects the agents with the channel switched off and does not assign a client from this channel to them.
Thank you for your feedback, which continuously helps us improve mluvii :)