Deployed on: 05. 01. 2021
1) Common view of operators and groups
This new feature will please especially team leaders and call center supervisors. In the list of operators, you can now group the view by groups. Thanks to this, you can immediately see how much free capacity remains in individual groups, or how many operators are online.
2) Chatbots can convey client requests with even more accuracy
Chatbot can now recognize what the client is interested in from the communication and assign a parameter to the session. For example, when a client responds to a chatbot that he wants to resolve a complaint about a particular item, the chatbot can add a parameter to the client with the name or type of that item. If the chatbot then switches the communication to the live operator, the parameter in the routing ensures that the client reaches the most suitable group. Wondering how this feature works in practice? Contact us at email@example.com or directly via the chat on our website.
3) We are ISO 27001 certified
We are pleased to announce that we have obtained the ISO/IEC 27001 certificate for Information Security Management System. We went through a demanding process in which we proved that our protection of customer and internal data is at the top level.
Minor changes in the app:
- Before reloading the page during a call, the operator will be notified that the call will be dropped.
- As of 16 December 2020, Facebook no longer supports the download of a profile photo, this photo will therefore not be displayed in mluvii, even to an operator.
Thank you for your feedback, which helps us to improve mluvii. :)