Deployed on: 27.04.2021
1) New CTI bar
Operators should no longer miss the incoming session in the desktop version of mluvii. Whatever activity they are doing, our CTI bar will alert them to a new call. They can accept the request directly in the bar. If you are interested in the desktop application for your operators or would like to learn more about it, contact us via the chat.
2) Transparent system of incoming sessions
We have set up a new system thanks to which operators can better orient themselves in incoming requests. Before answering the call, the operator will see which of the colleagues did not manage to answer the call and therefore proceed accordingly. They can be motivated to answer calls faster and supervisors are given another tool to measure their performance and the overall health of the call centre.
3) Better visualization of recordings
After starting the call recording, administrators now have a better idea of when the person talking is the client and when it is the operators.
4) Better visualization of recordings
If you use our API for session analysis, you will now also find information on whether a HeroCard have been used, as well as its other details.
5) Adjusted chatbot buttons
We adjusted the design of the chatbot buttons for an even better user experience.
Minor changes in the application:
- Sound notifications will no longer be played to operators if they have them turned off on their side.
- When sharing the screen alternately (client, operator), both parties see the shared content in all circumstances.
- Correction of group status calculation in the Routing visualization section.
- Correct identification of the status of the client's microphone and camera on the operator's side.
- Possibility to ban clients connected via Apple Business Chat.
- Minor adjustments to the displayed data in the Operators section.
- Fix filtering by tags in the Performance section
Thank you for your feedback, which helps us to improve mluvii. :)