Deployed on: 24. 08. 2021
1) Information about groups via API
You simply get information about groups, their id and name via API.
2) View files directly in the chat
With a single click, you can now view files directly in the chat and browse between them, from the perspective of both the operator and the client.
Minor changes in the application:
- .Webp files are already appearing in chat
- The camera and microphone buttons are displayed correctly during an AV call on Android / Chrome
- HTML export sessions in which was the chatbot are displayed correctly
- The routing visualization correctly displays arrows between elements
- Images and files are displayed in the chat history (past sessions)
- Searching the table of all sessions now handle spaces at the end of rows correctly
Thank you for your feedback, which helps us to improve mluvii. :)